Thursday, November 10, 2011

More Paint Mixing at Holmes..

Shanice - 9. Art is fun. Today for art we had primary colors and used the primary colors to make a different color, and then made another color, and put it on the paper. I used red and yellow and I used red and blue and yellow and blue. I had orange and purple. The red kind of turned pink when it was dry.
My name is Giovana and today we did color theory. We painted stuff that was unique like what I drew was an apple but anyway what's more important is we had fun.
Thanks to Ms. Burch who let us use her beautiful classroom! It is a wonderful space. There's even a special carpeted area where we can circle up, and where students can excuse themselves to when they need to pull themselves together. I'm so proud of the students, building self-awareness of what works for them. Several have excused themselves for a few minutes to do what they have to do in order to keep the room as peaceful as they like it to be for art time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment