Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lee Kids work on their art journals...

The bloggers.
Today in art we decorated our notebooks and Ms. Brigit let us glue and paste our old work into our notebook as well and she let us bring them home to work on over the weekend and we had fun. -Antonio

Today I learned to just express myself in art by being myself and to not be anyone else and I also got to make my own bio. A bio is like when you learn about someone. - Nailah



 Everyone used the little squares of origami paper in unique ways! Success!
Checking out the goods for the "creative challenges" on the materials table.  


Jean is going to write about her concept for this self-portrait.

"Remember when I said I didn't like it? I just kept going and now I love it."

"Today we drew in the journals and had a good time. We all worked so hard on it. I hope you like our work we love what we all do. Sometimes we don't know what to do so we just draw. It's fun to do drawings of different kinds of things. I wish you can be here and see what we have." (Author, unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment